Friday, May 15, 2009

Signs & Things

Some people in life can recall their dreams every night in vivid detail. I am not one of those people. Once in a while, two or three times a year, I have a dream that wakes me up at night. Last night was one of those nights.

I was working with my Dad in the garage on Olcott Street in Niles. Building, Sawing, Gluing, Hammering. It was great to be there. So comfortable. So real.

3 A.M. You wake up, and realize it was just a dream. I looked out the bedroom window, opened it to let some fresh air in the room. I noticed a sign on my neighbors lawn that was not there earlier in the day. Couldn't read it, but it was there.

6 A.M. Wake up for work feeling good. Had a nice talk with my Dad last night. Smile on the face.

The sign on my neighbors lawn was for the Evanston Travel Soccer Team. Registration is open.

God sends us signs all the time. Who's team are we on?

What a great Coach we have in Jesus.

Have a blessed weekend

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment